Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mission Statement

I guess every new venture needs one of these, so here's mine:

This is a blog about media and comics, particularly where the two meet. Television, film, music, toys, video games, books, the internet and any other obscure thing I happen to run across. Mostly what you'll find is me talking about the latest comic-to-film DVDs or TV shows that are either out or in the works; news, views and the like, me talking about whatever cool toy line/figure I run across, comics-related game I just played or some weird comic-related thing I found on the web...or in an aisle at Wal-Mart. In reverse, though, you'll also see me talk about the occasional tv show/movie/video game that's found its way into comics


I'm sure there will be the occasional off topic post and even an actual comic book discussion now and again. So, sit back, and hopefully enjoy yourself! And by occasional I probably mean frequent.

1 comment:

  1. I'm calling it now, this blog will be epic! Hey I forgot to ask you on myspace, what is your twitter account? I vant to follow you.

    http://www.twitter/stationarytom

    ReplyDelete