Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ooops, I did it again...

Life and its many complications wreaked their havoc on my interet duties, so apologies.

I've recently (kind of) watched the DTV Wonder Woman animated film, and I gotta say, it was pretty bad-ass. I enjoyed the attempt to explain away her costume, and the stuff with the lasso. I was a bit confused by the invisible plane though...how did they get the tech to build it? Or even know what a plane is? I need to rewatch it. Lots of sword fights, bloody ones at that, not recommended for really young ones.

Also, the early look at the next DC animated flick was cool. It's gonna be Green Lantern, and it looks awesome.

On the TV front, Smallville is building towards its season finale, with the promise of the death of two characters. The rumors of which vary vastly. My favorite? Lois is gonna die, and Chloe will take her name as some sort of tribute, the Chloe and Clark live happily ever after. Hurray!

Seriously, people are stupid.

More later...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment